Dingwall Autos in Liverpool is committed to servicing all vehicles to the manufacturers’ recommended servicing schedules. We always use original quality parts or top quality guaranteed parts to maintain the validity of the manufacturer warranty.
Car servicing in Liverpool is a relatively small investment that can pay dividends by:
- Reducing overall repair costs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing the risk of breakdown
- Reducing vehicle downtime
- Ensuring the vehicle can return optimal fuel consumption
Intermediate Car Service
Dingwall Autos offers an intermediate car service in Liverpool, which includes oil and filter changes, as well as an inspection of running gear vital for safe reliable vehicle operation. If we identify any work that needs to be carried out to ensure the safety and reliability of you vehicle, we will of course contact you with a cost estimate before proceeding.
Our intermediate car servicing in Liverpool includes:
- Changing engine oil
- Changing the filter
- Checking all levels
- Checking lights and tyres
- Checking the battery and alternator
- Checking the underside of vehicle and a general all over check
Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services. Whether you drive a passenger car or medium sized truck or SUV, our technicians strive to ensure that your vehicle will be performing at its best.
Our comprehensive annual car service helps to ensure trouble-free motoring and includes a package of checks and replacements. At Dingwall Autos we aim to exceed manufacturers’ service schedules with up to 70 checks and adjustments as well as the replacement of spark plugs and the air filter element, along with changing the engine oil and oil filter.
Our full car servicing in Liverpool includes:
- Changing engine oil
- Checking battery and alternator
- Replacing spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter and fuel filter (where required)
- Checking all switches inside vehicle
- Checking seat belts, windows and door operation
- Lubricating all hinges and locks
- Checking tyres for pressure, wear damage and punctures
- Checking and cleaning all brakes
- Checking exhaust, suspension and steering
- Checking all levels and carrying out emissions checks
- Checking headlight alignment
- Brake test road test
When should you get a full car service?
Most cars should be serviced once a year or every 10,000-12,000 miles. If you look after your car then it will look after you. By regularly servicing your vehicle you are likely to see a lot of benefits, including increased fuel efficiency, better handling, improved braking, and a smoother running engine.
Do you need a full service every year?
A full annual car service is highly recommended, although if the vehicle is regularly serviced then a basic service will help to keep it running smoothly.
Where in Liverpool can I get a service?
Car servicing can be a very worrying time. So many grey areas and different prices. Dingwall Autos is a family-owned approved garage. Book your service today and let us take care of car service and car repair needs.
© Copyright 2021 Dingwall Autos Liverpool